Tommy Corman is no stranger to addiction. He had used drugs and alcohol to escape from reality. Through the process of his own healing Tommy has now found himself helping others who struggle. He’s now been helping people for over fifteen years. He has been with Love In Action International, a residential Christian-based counseling ministry that helps those struggling with sexual behaviors, including pornography addiction and unwanted same-sex attraction. Tommy has been sober himself since 1995 and has since gone back to school. He is now a licensed alcohol and drug abuse counselor in the state of Tennessee, He also has a masters in Biblical counseling from Trinity Theological Seminary so he knows the spiritual side of healing as well as the secular side.
Tommy joined us from his office in Bartlett, TN. He shares a bit of his story with addiction & answers the following questions on the Honest Answers Podcast:
- I just totally indulged in porn. What now?
- If I’ve already relapsed why not just do it some more?
- Is there a healthy way to deal with relapse?
I liked what Tommy had to say! What Now?
- Join Destination Freedom to hear entire hour-long interviews with Tommy Corman & others (sign up at the right)
- Subscribe to the Honest Answers Podcast to hear all answers
- Check out some of Tommy’s links below
Here are some great resources from Tommy. Check them out!!